LIFE Business Incentive Trips
Posted by Orrin Woodward on November 16, 2012
The first round of qualifiers for free trips are selecting their destinations. I am so excited about this program. The first level to qualify for a trip is just 6,000 points! With $1,800,000 paid out in one-time bonuses and incentive trips, this is one of the best programs for growth that the LIFE Business launched last year. Plus, you get to choose your destination. No herding everyone to one location; instead, you select the vacation that fits your families needs and wants. Where are you going when you qualify? Be sure to Trip Track and getter done! Here is video footage from the major weekend with some of the qualifiers and the qualification criteria for both trips is below the video.
Incentive #1: 6,000 for 6 Trip
- Trip Tracker – 200 Personal/Customer PV each and every month. For new Members, Trip Tracking begins with either your first, second or third month in business. For example, if your LIFE enrollment date is June 12th, you can either start Trip Tracking in June, July or August. If one month is missed, the member is no longer eligible for this trip.
- PV – 6,000 Total PV for 6 consecutive months with a minimum of 4,000 PV in Team #1 and an additional 2,000 PV, including personal and customer volume, outside of Team #1.
- For example, a new Member that was enrolled in June would start trip tracking in the month of June, July or August and continue to do 200 PV each month through the six month consecutive PV requirement.
- Disney World, Orlando, Florida – 4-day/3-night stay at Disney’s Beach Club Deluxe Resort. Disney’s Beach Club Resort is a New England-style Disney Deluxe Resort, shaded by broad oak trees and lapped by the gentle waters of the 25-acre Crescent Lake. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit, Disney Park Hopper Passes, Disney dining meal plan, transportation to and from the airport, and transportation to all Disney properties and theme parks.
- Arenal, Costa Rica – 6-day/5-night stay at the Arenal Springs Resort & Spa hotel. Perched one thousand feet above the Arenal Valley, the Arenal Springs allows for incomparable views of the Arenal volcano, the lush valley, and the surrounding towns that sparkle at night. This trip includes an airfare credit, daily breakfast, canopy tour, volcano hike, and safari boat floating.
- Oasis of the Seas, Bahamas Cruise – 8-day/7-night balcony cabin cruise. Experience the ship that revolutionized cruising; its revolutionary and breath-taking design includes seven distinct neighborhoods tailored to create the ultimate experience of enjoyment for all passengers.
- Sandals Resort, Negril, Jamaica – 5-day/4-night stay at the Sandals Negril Couples Resort & Spa. Spanning Negril’s famed Seven-Mile beach, Sandals Negril conjures up tropical vibrations with a casual, understated elegance. Stroll through walkways dotted with swaying palms and sea breezes and savor world-class cuisine at breathtaking, oceanfront restaurants. This trip includes an airfare credit, all inclusive resort including meals, drinks, land & sea activities, gratuities, and transportation to & from the airport.
Incentive #2: Leader 6 Trip
- Trip Tracker – 200 Personal/Customer PV each and every month. For new Members, Trip Tracking begins with either your first, second or third month in business.
- PV – 15,000 PV for 6 consecutive months with a minimum of 9,000 PV in Team #1 and an additional 6,000 PV (including Personal/Customer PV) outside of Team #1.
- Disney World, Orlando, Florida – 6-day/5-night stay at Disney’s Grand Floridian Deluxe Hotel. Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is a Victorian-style Disney Deluxe Resort distinguished as the flagship hotel of the Walt Disney World Resorts and offering world-class dining, entertainment, and luxurious accommodations in its six striking red-gabled buildings. This magnificent hotel sits along the white-sand shores of Seven Seas Lagoon. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit, Disney Park Hopper Passes, Disney dining meal plan, transportation to and from the airport, and transportation to all Disney properties and theme parks.
- Maui, Hawaii – 5-day/4-night stay at the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa, which is located between two beautiful beaches with pristine white sands and endless blue water. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit, transportation from the airport to the hotel, Lei greeting, and a helicopter tour ride.
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica – 5-day/4-night stay at the Beaches Boscobel, which takes advantage of its stunning seaside locale to infuse all of its accommodations with the flavor of Jamaica. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit and access to Pirates Island Water Park. Parent magazine voted Beaches Boscobel among the Top 10 Best Beach Resorts.
- Celebrity Cruise – 10-day/9-night trip package, including a 7-night cruise from Seattle on the Seattle Celebrity Solstice, 3 nights at a 4-star hotel, and a Mount Rainer sightseeing trip.
- Princess Cruise – 10-day/9-night Alaskan cruise on the Coral Princess. This trip includes a 7-day voyage of the glaciers cruise, 1 night at Mount McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge, 1 night at the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge, a natural history tour, and a 1-night Fairbanks with Sternwheeler Riverboat Cruise. This cruise is perfect for witnessing all that Alaska has to offer.
The Incentive Trips are designed for two adults, but each qualified winner will have the opportunity to adjust the trip to meet their personal needs. This may result in costs that will be the responsibility of the Member.