Orrin Woodward: Life Leadership

NY Times/WSJ best-selling author Orrin Woodward shares his life leadership secrets.

Orrin Woodward is a NY Times bestselling author of LeaderShift, Launching a Leadership Revolution, and sold over one million books on leadership and liberty. His first solo book RESOLVED: 13 Resolutions for LIFE made the Top 100 All-Time Best Leadership Books and the 13 Resolutions are the framework for the top selling Mental Fitness Challenge personal development program.

Orrin has co-founded two multi-million dollar leadership companies and serves as the Chairman of the Board of the LIFE Business. He has a B.S. degree from GMI-EMI (now Kettering University) in manufacturing systems engineering. He holds four U.S. patents, and won an exclusive National Technical Benchmarking Award.

• Rascal Radio 7 Day Free Trial

• Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Leadership Foundations: Hungry, Honeable, & Honorable

Posted by Orrin Woodward on September 6, 2013

The foundational leadership attributes for successful leadership, according to my co-author Chris Brady and my NY Times bestseller Launching a Leadership Revolution is Hungry, Honeable, and Honorable. For without these crucial qualities, leadership will never blossom inside of a person. LIFE Leadership teaches these principles consistently to build a proper leadership foundation. In the following video, I elaborate on the three key principles.

Sincerely,

9 Responses to “Leadership Foundations: Hungry, Honeable, & Honorable”

1. Don Schultz, Team VIP Phalanx said

Great reminder Orrin to always be “hungry”. In the LLR Book part of your defintion of a leader is someone who “isn’t content with the status quo”. Leadership is always looking for ways to improve their themselves and their environment regardless of the negative feedback they may get.

One of the things that impresses and endears me most to the LIFE Business is the leadership displayed, like Chris Brady making the statement that “the more I learn, the more I realize how little I know.” I appreciate the “hunger” to learn on the part of the PC and RT’s. It isn’t for their benefit necessarily, but so the teams they lead will benefit from the information gained and also the example of a “hungry” leader. The PC and RT members stand out from the “pack/herd”.

2. Great article and video!

3. Kirk Birtles said

Just finishing up the LLR book again myself! Great tune-up for building communities and walking up the levels of leadership. Thanks Orrin!

kb

4. CJ Calvert said

The 3H’s are the ultimate launch point to leadership in every area of LIFE. Thanks for posting, Orrin!

5. Heather Meixner said

Well said, as always!

6. Peggi Kern said

Great article and video, Orrin. In order to make a difference, you need to be different. That’s such a great concept and is so logical. Yet, our society teaches us to not go against the status quo, don’t make waves. You always give me food for thought. Thank you!

7. Chad Waters said

Hi Orrin!

Great topic of leadership! I love how you throw in a video every once in a while to give another perspective on what’s being taught. For some, especially myself three degrees of learning is best so thanks again for the video ultimatley giving another perspective!

God Bless!

8. KellyJack Nelson said

My thinking was recently pointed out as being different, in front of a group of friends. This article makes me appreciate that it was. Thanks to Life Leadership for watering the seed God planted.

9. Matt Foote said

Great video Orrin. I love that Hunger, as a foundational quality, requires that the leader always be growing and seeking to improve.