Orrin Woodward Leadership

Inc Magazine Top 20 Leader Orrin Woodward shares his leadership secrets.

Guinness World Record Holder for largest book signing ever, Orrin Woodward is a NY Times bestselling author of And Justice For All along with RESOLVED & coauthor of LeaderShift and Launching a Leadership Revolution. His books have sold over one million copies in the leadership and liberty fields. RESOLVED: 13 Resolutions For LIFE made the Top 100 All-Time Best Leadership Books and the 13 Resolutions are the framework for the top selling Mental Fitness Challenge personal development program.

Orrin made the Top 20 Inc. Magazine Leadership list & has co-founded two multi-million dollar leadership companies. Currently, he serves as the Chairman of the Board of the LIFE Leadership. He has a B.S. degree from GMI-EMI (now Kettering University) in manufacturing systems engineering. He holds four U.S. patents, and won an exclusive National Technical Benchmarking Award.

• Rascal Radio 7 Day Free Trial

• Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Chris Mattis: Thinking is the Difference

Posted by Orrin Woodward on March 17, 2014

Chris Mattis shares an important principle of success in life, namely, one’s thinking. A person’s thinking is what limits the level of success more than any other factor in modern society. Unfortunately, few realize this crucial principle. Thus, the vast majority live Emersonian “lives of quiet desperation” because they do not accept responsibility for increasing the level of their thinking. David Schwarz book Magic of Thinking Big changed my life because it encouraged me to stoke my dreams that I was on the verge of surrendering.

Today, I realize that God used compensated communities to fulfill His plan he had for my life. Indeed, LIFE Leadership is doing that for thousands of individuals who are tired of living Emersonian lives. Chris Mattis changed his life and now is changing tens of thousands of others. Instead of seeking life scams, pyramid schemes, or lottery tickets, why not focus on growing personally so that you can expand your influence for good? Money is temporary, but positive influence is forever.

Sincerely,

17 Responses to “Chris Mattis: Thinking is the Difference”

1. Scott Staley said

Great blog – love that quote ‘positive influence is forever’. Thank you for being an example worthy to follow and for being a positive influence in my, and my family’s life.

2. tim sutherland said

There are two basic motivating forces:
    Fear and love.
    When we are afraid, we pull back from life.
    When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance.
    We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections.
    If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create.
    Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of
    People who embrace life
    John Lennon

3. Jon said

That was a great seminar! One of my favorite lines from Chris Mattis that I share and discuss with almost everyone I talk to about Life Leadership is the idea that “Better information leads to better thinking which leads to better results.” It’s those daily habits of choosing the correct inputs that eventually produce your positive output!

4. Tina Abernathy said

As a man thinkers so is he. Very grateful for LIFE in assisting me, my family and generations to come on HOW to think critically in all areas! Great job Chris..

Aaaaooo

5. Bobbi King said

I just love your CDs. Now finding you in a blog was a bonus!

6. I feel like Paul in the New Testament…. He said in Romans chapter 7:21 that he discovered the principle of life – “that when I want to do what is right, I inevitably do
    what is wrong.” I constantly have this battle in me. I just started with the Life Company about 5 months ago. My first month I hit club 180. since
    then I hit rock bottom. I find myself fighting each day to stay focused on my dream and the reason I started with life. I am read The Greatest Salesman In The World and
    now I’m reading Tim Marks’ book Confidence of a Champion. If it weren’t for the CD’s, meetings, my up line and books I would have
    been out of this business already. After reading this blog I am reminded what Romans 12:2 says… I have to renew my THINKING each day so I can know
    God’s will for me…I know this is a praying company, so I ask for that

7. This was such a great video. Chris Mattis is one of my favorite speakers.

8. Elizabeth Sieracki said

Great story Chris!! Define – Learn – Do. Thank you for reiterating this great leadership principle.

9. Stephanie Burkhardt said

Love this couple, and their cd that just came down in our system. Great Post :)

10. CJ Calvert said

Great blog Orrin, and great video, Chris!

11. Tim Marks said

Awesome and awesome Orrin and Chris
    Tim

12. Paul Brostowitz said

“Stinking thinking” will knock you down every chance it gets! Better thinking,better results!! Lock out the negative Nellies, and continue to work toward your positive goals! Stephan Covey’s book First Things First is great material for prioritizing one’s time! Great job Orrin and great video of Chris!

13. Maura Galliani said

It’s all about “changing your thinking,” and that’s a HUGE nugget LIFE Leadership introduced into MY life! Thank you ALL! :)

14. Sandra said

All I can say is “Amen”. Orrin, you are a blessing in my life, a example worth following. Thans you Chris for sharing.
    God bless, Sandra

15. Brittany Schlabach said

It truly is our thinking that holds us back. Thank you for helping people learn to use their greatest possession, their mind, to work for them, not against them.