Orrin Woodward on LIFE & Leadership

Inc Magazine Top 20 Leader shares his personal, professional, and financial secrets.

Guinness World Record Holder for largest book signing ever, Orrin Woodward is a NY Times bestselling author of And Justice For All along with RESOLVED & coauthor of LeaderShift and Launching a Leadership Revolution. His books have sold over one million copies in the financial, leadership and liberty fields. RESOLVED: 13 Resolutions For LIFE made the Top 100 All-Time Best Leadership Books and the 13 Resolutions are the framework for the top selling Mental Fitness Challenge personal development program.

Orrin made the Top 20 Inc. Magazine Leadership list & has co-founded two multi-million dollar leadership companies. Currently, he serves as the Chairman of the Board of the LIFE. He has a B.S. degree from GMI-EMI (now Kettering University) in manufacturing systems engineering. He holds four U.S. patents, and won an exclusive National Technical Benchmarking Award.

• 7 Day Free Access to Leadership Audios!

• NY Times Bestselling Book

• Email Subscription

Financial Matrix Book Trailer

Posted by Orrin Woodward on May 7, 2015

6a00e54eedbee1883401b7c77b0f32970b-320wiThe official trailer for my newly released book The Financial Matrix is here. Some of you have already picked up the book and read it. I would love to hear from you. What did you enjoy most from the book? What challenged you in the book? How are your actions going to change based upon reading the book. Finally, are there any questions, comments or thoughts that arose from reading the book that you would like me to elaborate on in the future?

If you feel so inclined, I would much appreciate the readers capture his/her thoughts on the blog and also share on GoodReads and Amazon. I have embedded the trailer for the readers to view.

37 Responses to “Financial Matrix Book Trailer”

1. Steve Leuquin said

Powerful! We look forward to getting this message out to the everyone! Thank you for your research and time to help everyone understand what is happening in an easy way to understand.

Understanding will lead to action! I think in the past, people did not understand how they got into their situation, so the natural reaction was to do nothing. Why would someone go on the offense when they don’t know what who the opponent is? Now they know! Thank you!

• Adam M Rossman said

It’s great to have a community where ‘living like the Jones’ and going into debt is not the norm! People make so many decisions in life based on what seems to be ‘normal’ around them. I’m excited that things like mortgage burning parties will be normal again!

• Steve Leuquin said

That will be fun! Can you imaging how much people start talking about them and the impact it will make. It will be contagious for many others to want to take part!

• Teesa Rossman said

I agree, Steve. Knowing is half the battle.

2. Adrian DeLeon said

The Financial Matrix book is truly an amazing read. Captivating and heart felt from the beginning. Orrin Woodward has taken complex information on why many of us struggle financially and made it easy to understand and implement to get ourselves out of the financial Matrix. this is a book that everyone needs to read.

3. Adam M Rossman said

Since getting completely out of debt seems like a mountain that takes so long to climb – most of us seem to decide to make the most of it, or “enjoy the moment” instead of making the sacrafice for 15-20 years. Now that there is a way to go on the offense and shorten that time frame down to 2-5 years, I believe more people will jump on board and earn their financial freedom!

• Teesa Rossman said

Yes, more people will certainly jump on board! Right now being debt free seems so unattainable to most people, but as it becomes more common, people will believe they can do it. I will never forget when we paid our last debt completely off, I was almost as happy as our wedding day! 🙂

• Steve Leuquin said

I believe you”re right Adam. If you told someone to run from New York to LA to get their goals and dreams, it would seem to far a distance to ever start. If you told them to run from Green Bay to Chicago to get their dreams (debt free!) now that seems doable and more people will run for it! The vision has been cast, the path is laid out, now it’s time let people see what is possible!

4. Brandon J Perry said

Orrin, what hit me most in this book is the numbers towards the beginning on what Americans are paying to service their debt. Also the numbers you posted from the IRS, plus you see this when showing the plan, most 2 income families are only bringing in about $50,000-$70,000. They are paying $24,000 just to service the debt without paying anything to the principle of paying it off and on top of that paying outrageous tax rates to our government (it’s easy to see why MI voters turned down the raise in income tax by a huge margin), it’s no wonder everyday folks are drowning. Americans have been sold a lie of debt and consumerism, or as you pointed out the Matrix, and we are dying as a nation because of that. My family thank you and the LIFE founders for the principles you have all boldly stood on so that those that choose to see can make the necessary changes to live debt free. Because of the Financial Fitness pack one of the first things Chelsea and I did after the wedding was pay all the debts off, student loans and credit cards. Now we are excited to be able to take the Financial Matrix messaging forward to help others leave the bondage of debt as well.

5. terry said

Love it!

6. Carol Miller said

I loved the book “The Financial Matrix”. Orrin Woodward takes a complex situation and breaks it down for the reader and makes it very easy to understand what is going on in our country today, when it comes to finances.
    I loved the personal stories of some of the Lifecoaches in Life Leadership.
    For me, it was very motivating to be proactive about getting out of the financial matrix. It’s very upsetting to me that our own government would want to put such a control on their own people and do it in a way that is so deceiving. It’s time that our country wakes up and understands what’s going on and that they can play a very active role in freeing themselves from bondage. This book gives them a clear path to do that.
    I’m very proud to be associated with a leader like Orrin Woodward who has the character to not only stand up and speak out about what’s going on in our country, but who also has solutions.
    Well done!

7. Neal D Ruffner said

Wow!!! Great trailer!! And even better book!! Couldn’t set it down!!

Thanks for your research and efforts on the book!! It is going to be a blessing to our nation!!

• Judy Rohde said

“I am sure that I will not be able to set it down either, Neal!” Save a copy for me in Saginaw tomorrow…

8. Orrin:
    I am so grateful to you and all who work so hard in our behalf. There are not enough words and ways to say thank you.My Brother called me this morning and told me about the trailer. I have listened,1:20. Reminded me of the commercial of Give it to Mikey he won’t eat He hates everything.
    This Trailer is Mikey Taking His first Bite. We are on a financial matrix Marathon, My Brother and I He is ahead by 12 Views. Gotta run the freshman is behind me.

9. Elizabeth Sieracki said

The music is catchy. I like the typing on the screen- similar to the Matrix movie. The statistics you chose are alarming and I think will catch people attention.
    An A++

10. Adam M Rossman said

I have always said that the book “The Richest Man in Babylon” is easy to read because it is written in story-form, and you grow to admire the main character and what he accomplishes. There is something about this that makes you want to be like him.
    I LOVE that you wrote “The Financial Matrix” in story-form. First of all, it shows you have practiced what you are preaching. Second, its inspiring to know that a couple has been through rough patches and has been able to get the kind of results that you and Laurie have!

11. Salynda Owens said

The part I loved the most about the Financial Matrix book was the relatable stories that were told throughout the book. Even the most complex part of the book was simple to understand. I enjoyed the fact that when people start to read the material, they will be well informed and equipped to move forward. The comprehension of what the financial matrix is, was clearly identifed to help people make a sound decison to stay or leave the financial matrix.

One of my other favorite parts of the book was the question and answer section in the back of the book. It helped answer a lot of questions that not just myself but others have in regards to how did we get started and why. Knowing these details can and will helped many to get past the hurdles of is this the right fit for me.

Because Orrin Woodward models and messages so well, the details of this book was no surprise to us. Without a shadow of doubt, we knew that the depth of this book was going to be off the charts. The messaging was clear before the book was ever finalized. Just based on the talks and conversations provided by Orrin Woodward himself. So we found no struggle, conflict or difficulties in understanding the message, it was dead on. My husband and I have agreed to step out in faith to get out of the financial matrix by focusing on the offense, defense and the playing field of money.

Congratulations Orrin Woodward for a job well done.

• Adam Rossman said

I agree about the frequently asked questions section at the back of the book. What a great way for all of us to get some really great info very quickly! Even people who say they aren’t readers will be able to dig through those pages and get a lot of questions answered.

“The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance.” – Cicero, 55 BC

So, evidently we’ve learned crap over the past 2,069 years.

13. I need to be better at communication. Book is awesome love the new ways it is explained. The trailer is the Mikey (life cereal) commercial for all the world.

14. Teesa Rossman said

We are so glad to be associated with people who are spreading truth. Thank you, Orrin for taking the time to research and write for the world’s benefit.

15. Jim Wilson said

You have truly simplified understanding the financial system. I think most people know there is something wrong, but they just can’t put their finger on it. I’ve known about the different parts for some time. However, I can’t say I have put them together till now. Thank you.
    Also, having reentered Amway in 1993 and transitioning to Quixtar, I was very pleased to see the explanation. I just sponsored a couple that spent 5k in Amway in one year. I’m anxious show them the book. I’m not sure, but was the first “history lesson” in St. George, Utah?
    Jim Wilson

16. Jim Wilson said

Also, my compliments to Jordan.
    Jim Wilson

17. Jammie said

This is amazing! We are committed to getting out of the matrix, spreading the message and helping others break free. It is unbelievable what just the feeling of knowing you can be free does to a heart and soul on fire to make a greater future and lead people to truth! Thanks for always giving the battle clarity and making the path wide enough for all who are willing to have a place to stand up and fight.

Great job on the video Jordan!

18. Tony Klubertanz said

There are so many aspects to this book that I love. Working in the financial industry for 15 years, I have always understood the matrix but didn’t really realize how deep I was into it due to my apathy towards it. Using this book as a catalyst, we will make being debt free “cool again” and people will have the choice to live their lives by their priorities instead of their obligations…as this begins to happen imagine the possibilities.

Thank you for your years of in-depth study into this topic, and thank you for taking what many others make so complicated and simplifying it for all that choose.

Speaking of choice…I guess the real choice is, the red pill or the blue bill?

For years, I took “ignorance of illusion” blue pill as I felt I was a victim to the Matrix. After taking the red pill and applying principles from this book, my family and I sure wish I had taken the red pill sooner.

Here’s to a bright future and a way out of the matrix!

• Steve Leuquin said

Tony, because of your background, your story will be one that will influence thousands with a ripple effect to help so many more. Your courage is awesome. Lead brother lead!

19. Katrina said

Great job Orrin & Jordan! Great trailer! I look forward to buying the book tomorrow!

20. Thanks so much for this book Orrin, It was a quick read with tons of truth about what has gone on in the world with the different matrices. I absolutely loved it. This will be a book that helps millions of people.

21. Chris Miller said

There so many things I love about this book. If I had to pick one I would say the fact that everybody relates to it. People truly do hate being in debt and they do feel like they’re a victim and they love the fact that there’s a solution. Great job Orrin.

22. Bob Rasmussen said

Best book you can read out there if you have any interest at all in understanding the truth about finances. Best book I’ve read so far this year!!! Keep em coming Orrin!! God Bless

23. Rita Haas said

I found that page 55 summarizes the concept.
    1) “why not create a business asset that helps people learn financial literacy and rewards people for modeling finances and messaging the financial plan to others?”
    2) “People choose their own commitment level based on the results they desire. LIFE Leadership isn’t just a business built on purpose; it’s actually our purpose built on business.”
    These are the lines I will use to leverage the Financial Fitness program to get people started on their journey.
    Thanks for the words!

24. Jeffey Shuey said

I enjoyed the financial matrix book. With this book you get to know the founders and why you do things differently the other markets it’s the personal touch that you know the company before you join. The book has all the touches of a life book. Examples of where to find the statistics for the skeptical & great leading a list of great books so if they aren’t interested in being a member it sends the a starting point for a self-directed education. The cover draws you in to read. Ties in with a major motion movie (Orrin I’m guessing to tie in the matrix movie some how, check earlier cds. 🙂 )
    If I already haven’t said enough great things, it informs possible new members why people would be critics & how to stand your position by going into other successful business leaders IE Warren Buffet, Sam Walton, and other great leaders, (though I do enjoy our leaders more cause I’ve met them & they made me real encouraged.) Last thing I promise you give teaser information for Financial Fitness Pack & something that are not. Also you have Rob Robson videos as to help the follow though’s for the “Me no read club members.” I like our system we get more efficient with each major.

25. CJ Calvert said

Orrin, this is a fantastic book. You have brilliantly captured the essence of the problem. Most people sense they are stuck, know it’s a problem, and realize they can’t escape from their circumstances. This is the best, most compact exposition on the success thinking required to start someone’s journey out of the Financial Matrix, moving from being debt free to financially free. Great read! (comments also posted to Good Reads and Amazon.)

26. Maura Galliani said

Quick and easy read explaining the Financial Matrix. Great addition to LIFE Leadership’s arsenal of products to show people how to get to the “other side of the quadrant,” and how this community can continue on to the vision of a million [plus] people! 🙂

27. jennifer Enright said

I love the financial matrix book. I pass it out to every one i talk to.