LIFE Leadership: First Year Results
Posted by Orrin Woodward on November 5, 2012
LIFE Leadership Results
Just over a year ago this week, the LIFE Leadership launched in North America. Amid much fanfare, several best-selling authors and top leaders partnered together in the community building business with a goal to end the decline of North American morale and productivity. When opportunity and preparedness meet, success must happen. The LIFE founders were prepared and, thanks to God’s grace, the opportunity presented itself to do something in the leadership field that had never been done before. With the LIFE founders (pictured above), the LIFE Leadership exceeded even my highest expectations for the first year.
1. LIFE Leadership surpassed 100% increase in subscriptions of the LIFE and LLR Series in under one year of business.
2. LIFE Leadership launched the Mental Fitness Challenge and sold thousands of 90-day challenges throughout North America.
3. LIFE Leadership paid out over $1,800,000 in end-of-year bonuses and free trips its first year.
4. The LIFE business paid out over 70% bonuses on its product volume points in its first year in business.
5. Rob Hallstrand, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Team and President of LIFE Leadership, coordinated operations for both companies, and combined sales blew past $50,000,000 (with LIFE leading the charge) from the Flint, Michigan based office. Chris Brady and I have had many great years since forming our first leadership training company in 1999, but nothing feels as good as having the best sales and profits ever this past fiscal year.
6. Team training produced its best operating margins ever (of which 100% of profits flow back to field trainers), as Mr. Hallstrand continued his dramatic turnaround of Team operations. In fact, employee cost-per-profit-dollar has decreased over six times in his three years as COO, leading to increased bonuses for field trainers and office staff—a truly stunning performance.
7. Customers composed nearly 20% of total LIFE Leadership subscriptions in its first year. Considering new members have six months to learn how to develop customers, this number will only grow as members complete training. What other community building business hits 20% customer subscriptions in its first year?
8. The LIFE business launched the Edge Series for youth and has added thousands of satisfied families in LIFE’s first year.
Happy Birthday LIFE Leadership
There are more details to follow in the coming months, but I wanted to report on a fantastic first year and celebrate LIFE’s birthday with all of you. The LIFE founders have several new products in the works to take the LIFE business to the next level, so get ready! Thank you to everyone involved in making this achievement possible, from customers, members, founders, and the office staff. Happy Birthday, LIFE! And congratulations to all of you who persisted in the accomplishment of the noble mission to change North America (and eventually the world), one person at a time!