Orrin Woodward: Life Leadership

NY Times/WSJ best-selling author Orrin Woodward shares his life leadership secrets.

Orrin Woodward is a NY Times bestselling author of LeaderShift, Launching a Leadership Revolution, and sold over one million books on leadership and liberty. His first solo book RESOLVED: 13 Resolutions for LIFE made the Top 100 All-Time Best Leadership Books and the 13 Resolutions are the framework for the top selling Mental Fitness Challenge personal development program.

Orrin has co-founded two multi-million dollar leadership companies and serves as the Chairman of the Board of the LIFE Business. He has a B.S. degree from GMI-EMI (now Kettering University) in manufacturing systems engineering. He holds four U.S. patents, and won an exclusive National Technical Benchmarking Award.

• Rascal Radio 7 Day Free Trial

• Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Leadership Culture: Law of Inertia

Posted by Orrin Woodward on August 26, 2013

My good friend Art Jonak and I finished up our series on the Five Laws of Decline (FLD) in the video below. First explained in RESOLVED: 13 Resolutions for LIFE and further elaborated upon in LeaderShift, the FLD are essential to understand and check within your company in order for it to thrive. This, in fact, is exactly what we did with LIFE Leadership.

I am looking forward to hanging out with Art Jonak and the other top leaders in Network Marketing at the MasterMind Event. I hope you enjoy the video.

Sincerely,

12 Responses to “Leadership Culture: Law of Inertia”

1. Chad Waters said

Hi Orrin!

Great series and great information! The videos give it another degree of learning and perspective which personally helps me lots! Can’t wait for the day I’m on one of of them helping orhers paying it forward!

Thanks for everything!
    God Bless

2. These videos should be required listening/watching for all (especially leaders)! Phenomenal information. Thank you Orrin and Art!

3. Rob Robson said

Such simple wisdom. I’m so grateful for this information!

4. Great interview!

5. Elizabeth Sieracki said

I love the live interviews. It makes it so much more personal. Great review of the FLD Thank you Orrin and Art.

6. KellyJack Nelson said

These interviews really are terrific supplements to the books. Thanks a lot to both Art and yourself for taking your time to do this!

7. Elaine Mallios said

Great review and application. Thank you.

8. Kirk Birtles said

Love this series! It has been great to learn the FLD. First in LeaderShift, now hearing you and Art talk it through in terms of building communities!! That’s for making it simple.

kb

9. keith sieracki said

Great video series. I really appreciate the practicality of how to identify the 5 Laws of Decline. Thanks!

10. Scott Russell said

Awesome teaching videos!!!

11. Brian Powers said

Orrin,
    I am always amazed at watching you communicate with others. Doesn’t matter where, on the MM Video, on the bball court, on the stage, or just in small group settings. God has Blessed you my friend.So happy that God brought you into my life.
    BP

12. Karan Clark said

This video has helped me understand “The Five Laws of Decline,” more clearly.

Thank you so much!